HOTEL 's Hertogenbosch - Vught IS OPEN
UPDATE 19 MAY 2021
Hotel guests are very welcome at Van der Valk Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch - Vught. At the moment our restaurant is still closed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be offered through a "take away" concept until further notice. Our terrace is open between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.! When the weather is nice, you can have lunch and dinner on our terrace.
Our terrace is open daily from 10am to 8pm!
Some rules of the game:
- Maximum of 2 people per table, except when the group consists of one household
- Guests visiting our terrace are requested to fill in the triage form
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Unfortunately, due to the new measures, it is not possible to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in our restaurant. We are also not allowed to provide room service. However, you can use our take away service and enjoy it in your room. In good weather you can have lunch and dinner on our terrace.
Our fitness is open. Reservations and a health check are mandatory.
Under current regulations, our rooms are open for company-related gatherings / meetings.
Pay for your overnight stay online in advance or on site with pin, credit card or contactless. When you choose to stay at our hotel for the coming period, you can rest assured that we will do everything we can to ensure you have a safe and secure stay!
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Wear a mouth mask in the public space; you don't have to at the table or in your room
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family