Jeu De Boules
Recently, Van der Valk Hotel ’s-Hertogenbosch - Vught created 3 Jeu De Boules Courts which are bookable by the hour. Boules can be picked up by the reception, the rent price per hour is €10.00
Reservations can be made at the reception, they can be reached by telephone 0031 73 6587777
We recommend to play the game with a maximum of 6 people per court. If your group is larger we advise you tob ook multiple courts.
Rules of play;
- Throwing has to be done from the throwing circle. Both feet of the player must be in this circle.
- The starting player throws the jack.
- The first player tries to throw the boule as close to the jack as possible.
- Now it is the turn of the opposite player. He tries to throw a boule closer tot he jack. This can be done by throwing a boule away from the opposing team or by knocking a boule away from the opposing team.
- If that succeeds it is the turn of the other team.
- If that doesn’t work, the same team can continue throwing until it does.
- When all baalls are tossed it is the turn of the opposite team.
- When all boules have been played, the winning team scores as many points as the number of balls closer tot he jack than the best boule of the opposing team.
- The team that won the previous throwing round may start the new throwing round. The throwing circle is repositioned. T
- he team that is the first to score 13 points is the winning team!
- If the jack moves out of bounds during play, the game round is played again.